How do you know you have the Cube Life? Well let’s find out.
- Do you spend the majority of your waking hours in a small section of an office sitting in front of a monitor?
- Does you skin have the healthy glow only produced by endless hours of bathing in fluorescent lights?
- Do you get the sense that the world would be exactly the same if you didn’t show up to work today?
- Does your salary barely cover the costs of your student loan?
- Do you dread getting out of bed?
- Do the fruits of your labor produce little to no tangible product?
- Do you risk your life on the highways everyday just to get to a job that you could easily perform from your home office?
- Do you find your health gradually deteriorating while your waste-line continuously expands do to your intense inactivity throughout the day?
- And finally, do you find yourself wishing your life away five days at a time?
If you answered yes to any of these questions then there is a good chance you’re living the Cube Life!